Museum is closed for the Season.
T 10 am to 5 pm
W 10 am to 5 pm
Th 1 pm to 6 pm
F 10 am to 5 pm
S 10 am to 5 pm
We look forward to your visit. If you are bringing a large group (more than 15 people) we would appreciate you letting us know first. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 435-882-2836 so we can have staff available to make your visit great.
The Tooele Valley Museum is located at 35 North Broadway, Tooele
What can you do at the museum?
- See the inside of the engine and caboose of the Tooele Valley Railway
- Learn about the mountains and mineral resources of Tooele County
- See the artifacts of Tooele County’s significant military history
- Discover the far-reaching impact of mining in the Oquirrh mountains
- Enjoy a picnic in a beautiful setting
- Try to identify the birds that live in our park
- Look out for our family of partridges or the rabbits that visit our park