OPEN SEASON: 2021 Season will be open from June 4th through Septbember 4th.
T 10 am to 5 pm
W 10 am to 5 pm
Th 1 pm to 6 pm
F 10 am to 5 pm
S 10 am to 5 pm
Museum will be closed on Friday, July 2, 2021, and Saturday, July 3, 2021.
Visit the Tooele Valley Museum as part of the Tooele City 4th of July Celebration on Wednesday, June 30, 2021 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. Find more information about the American Mile event at https://tooelecity.org/ai1ec_event/american-mile/.
We look forward to your visit. If you are bringing a large group (more than 15 people) we would appreciate you letting us know first. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 435-882-2836 so we can have staff available to make your visit great.
The Tooele Valley Museum is located at 35 North Broadway, Tooele
What can you do at the museum?
- See the inside of the engine and caboose of the Tooele Valley Railway
- Learn about the mountains and mineral resources of Tooele County
- See the artifacts of Tooele County’s significant military history
- Discover the far-reaching impact of mining in the Oquirrh mountains
- Enjoy a picnic in a beautiful setting
- Try to identify the birds that live in our park
- Look out for our family of partridges or the rabbits that visit our park