The museum is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Our new hours are:
T 1 pm to 4 pm
Th 1 pm to 7 pm
F 1 pm to 4 pm
S 10 am to 4 pm
We look forward to your visit. If you are bringing a large group (more than 15 people) we would appreciate you letting us know first. Email or call us so we can have the staff to make your visit great.
You can browse our gallery at your own pace or schedule a tour at this link.
What can you do at the museum?
- See the inside of the engine and caboose of the Tooele Valley Railway
- Learn about the mountains and mineral resources of Tooele County
- See the artifacts of Tooele County’s significant military history
- Discover the far-reaching impact of mining in the Oquirrh mountains
- Enjoy a picnic in a beautiful setting
- Try to identify the birds that live in our park
- Look out for our family of partridges or the rabbits that visit our park